Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas!!!

Its almost Christmas!!!I love this time of year, its the best time to be in Arizona!!I am very excited for Christmas, about three more days!!! I am excited for the presents, but thats not the only reason. My mom and I have been baking all day! Gingerbread Men,Sugar cookies, Peanut butter balls,and bowties! This will be the first Christmas in our new house and its been so much fun! The only thing to dampen the fun is.......I have to say a talk on Sunday!! Ahhh! I am so nervous! Hopefully it will be fine! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Is it your first talk? You will do great.
    I want to come and hear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my second talk, but it does not really make it any less scarier!!!! Yes! You should come! I mean, I don't really want you to hear it, but i do want you guys to come up!!

    ReplyDelete